Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kaagaz ke Phool

I have always appreciated gifts that have been made from hand. Hence each birthday I receive atleast 1 gift that is handmade. So I decided learning and making such stuff too.I started making cards for friends and other articles that are simple to make and using the ingredients that are at our disposable. So here I am sharing how to make paper bag and paper tray . Hope you can gift to someone special and make his/her day. My very old SMALL WONDERS.

How to make a paper bag

  1. Cut two pages from a magazine.
  2. Paste the edges of two pages together.

  3. Fold each side of the bag in same width. In this case, I folded in 1 inch.
  4. Tuck down each side.
  5. Fold the bottom of the bag. In this case, I folded in about 2 inches.
  6. Open the bottom.
  7. And fold it like the pictures. Then, paste it.
  8. You did it! I love this one very much because I love tomatoes!!!!


How to make paper Tray.

  1. Take a newspaper/magazine.
  2. Take one side of a newspaper /magazine and cut it in half,
  3. Similarly do it for atleast 10 more sides.
  4. Now start folding the newspaper and make it shape like a rod.
  5. Take a cardboard and cut the pieces of the folded paper in the shape of the cardboard.
  6. Paste those pieces. Decorate the tray using more such folds.
  7. Hope you enjoyed reading it and will make it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment